July 26, 2014Category_Natural Beauty
I absolutely love my natural hair but dislike the journey which, was no different from any other journey. It took time, patience, and trial/error when it came to finding the right products that would be a good match for my hair and curl pattern. As of March of this year, it has been one year since I've transitioned back to being a natural not because its a trend but because I started to notice that my hair no longer had the luster and fullness it once had. Just because I've kicked "the habit" doesn't mean that its still not a process. The only difference with being natural is heat. The less heat the better. Today I...
- Washed with Shea Moisture- Raw Shea Butter/moisture retention shampoo.
- Detangled with Just for Me/wide tooth comb or fingers- have to find a new product. (Dilute detangler in spray bottle)
- Applied Design Essentials- Daily Moisturizing Lotion on wet hair.
- Oil to seal in the moisture
- flat twist for protective styling
- Leave-in condition
- Detangle with comb
- Protective Style
- Silk Wrap